Over You - YA Review by Claire W

Reader: Claire W
Age: 12
Title: Over You
Author: Amy Reed
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pub Date: 06/04/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: Well you learn so so much about Sadie and Max's life before the book and how Max was her protector. I enjoyed the dialogue even though there wasn't much.
Memorable or Forgettable: Well it was one of only a few books I have read that the characters are on a farm. And I really liked the cover.
Cover:  I really think the cover made me pick it up because the girl on the front (Max) is holding her own arm in a odd way which made me curious.
Age Range: 12 through 17
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal
Additional CommentsAt the beginning of the book I couldn't tell who the story was following - I thought it was Sadie but it was Max.

tags:  coming of age / bisexuality / ya lit



No comments: