No Easy Way Out - YA Review by Nick B



Reader: Nick B
Age: 13
Title: No Easy Way Out
Author: Dayna Lorentz
Publisher: Dial Books
Pub Date: 06/11/13
Galley: No
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: The author's dramatic writing style combined with an amazing story equals a great read. I was so lost in the story I forgot that it was just a story and started talking out loud to the characters. This book was relatable even though you wouldn't think that it would be. I would highly recommend this book.
Memorable or Forgettable: I thought this book had a good plot and went along very well with the first one in the series. The author is always very suspenseful but explains stuff all the way through. It's hard to imagine a better sequel.
Cover:  The cover is a picture of the quarantine symbol. I think this is the perfect cover because it's what the book is about - being stuck inside a mall with a killing flu virus. I also like the artwork because it has fragments of peoples faces behind it.
Age Range: 14 through 15
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

tags: science fiction / post-apocalyptic / No Safety In Numbers series / ya lit




No comments: