Morpheus Road: The Light

Reader: Payton G
Age: 14
Title: Morpheus Road: The Light
Author: D. J. McHale
Publisher: Aladdin
Pub Date: 04/??/2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: No
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: I really liked the mystery of the book. The plot took so many twists that it made it sort of impossible to predict what would happen.
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I was sort of disappointed with it because it was rather clichéd. I think it would have maybe done better as a screenplay, because a lot of things seemed to be out of a horror movie.
Cover: The cover did catch my interest, and I think it looks really cool. However, it doesn't do a fantastic job of reflecting the book. I mean, if you’re going to show a picture of one of the characters, at least make it an accurate one.
Did you finish: Yes
Age Range: 14-15
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

No comments: