WEREling

Reader: Maddie S
Age: 16
Title: WEREling
Author: Steve Feasey
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends New York
Pub Date: 2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: No
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: The most compelling aspect of the book was the fact that a boy turned into a werewolf!
Were you disappointed with the book at all: The book didn't really appeal to me in the first place; it is a book more for boys. I also didn't like that the author used too big of words for his plot. He seemed to try and overdo everything with his exaggeration which I didn't appreciate because he was writing for a bunch of adolescents, such as myself.
Comments: The choice of group that the author chose to write for is too underdeveloped in vocabulary for them to comprehend it. The author chose a social class to write for that will not be able to enjoy the story in the way that he wanted it foretold.
Did it reflect the contents: The cover was not very tempting to me, I didn't get the gist of the story.
Did you finish: Yes
Age Range: 18 up
Quality: 2Q Needs more work
Popularity: 2P Only for special interest

No comments: