Epitaph Road

Reader: Payton G
Age: 14
Title: Epitaph Road
Author: David Patneaude
Publisher: Egmont USA
Pub Date: 03/??/2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teen’s Top 10: Yes
Recommend: Yes
How would you convince someone to read the book: I would tell them that it is about a female dominant world, but it still is pretty bad because not everything is as perfect as it is made up to be.
Compelling Aspect of the Book: To me, the most compelling aspect was the fact that there really aren't many books about female dominant worlds. Much less ones written by a guy. That intrigued me.
Did the cover tempt you: The cover definitely tempted me to pick it up, because you really don't see many books with a bunch of flaming crosses on the cover, now do you? Plus, I was interested to see what an epitaph road is.
Did you finish: Yes
Age Range: 12-17
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 5P Everyone wants to read it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Payton--
Thanks for reviewing EPITAPH ROAD. I'm thrilled that you liked it. I'm sure your thoughtful words will get other people interested in reading it, too!

Watch the video trailer for EPITAPH ROAD at You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2HYgm4y9Z0
or my website: wwwpatneaude.com

Thanks again!
Dave Patneaude