The Demon Trapper's Daughter

Reader: Sydney T
Age: 15
Title: The Demon Trapper's Daughter
Author: Jana Oliver
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Pub Date: 2/00/11
Galley: Yes
Recommend: Yes
Convince to read book: It seems like an intriguing book.
Compelling Aspect of the Book: It is in the future, where demons are running amuck in the world, and there are people trained to catch them.
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I wasn't disappointed in the book, but I still didn't finish it. For me, it was hard to keep reading, even though the story was interesting, I just ending picking up a different book and reading that instead.
Cover: Yes, the cover did cause me to pick up the book. It somewhat reflected the book.
Did you finish: No
Age Range: 16-18 and up
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

No comments: