Amy and Rogers Epic Detour

Reader: Kelly S
Age: 17
Title: Amy and Rogers Epic Detour
Author: Morgan Matson
Publisher: Simon and Shuster
Pub Date: 2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: Yes
Recommend: Yes
Convince us to read the book: I loved it. You have to read this! It has everything in it that young teens go through. Parental struggle, relationship struggle, and emotional struggle with yourself. It was funny and witty. You won’t be able to put it down.
Compelling Aspect of the Book: I loved all of the playlists and little pictures of places that they stopped.
Comments: This book was phenomenal!!!
Cover: Yes, It made me think that it was just an easy romantic comedy however when I opened the book and really read it I figured out it was much much more.
Age Range: 16-18 and up
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 5P Everyone wants to read it

1 comment:

Maita said...

Hey I liked the playlists too. At first I thought they were just made up but then I actually looked them up and realized it was real!