The Witch Hunter - YA Review by Ella O


Reader: Ella O.
Age: 14
Title: The Witch Hunter
Author: Virginia Boecker
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Pub Date: 06/02/15
Galley: Yes
Top 25: Yes
Convince us to read the book: A futuristic twist on the Renaissance times. Some fairly good character development seen in the main character. The dialogue isn't vulgar in a concernable way so it's better for varied ages. The plot might have been a bit predictable but I still loved it.
Memorable or Forgettable: I love magic and wizardry so I was automatically attracted to it. But I like the story ending.
Cover: I loved this cover. It was cool and eye catching. However I'm not entirely sure how it relates to the book. 
Age Range: 12 through 13
Quality: 4Q - Better than most
Popularity: 4P - Broad general teen appeal
Additional CommentsThis was a good book to read. Thank you.
Annotation: Elizabeth is a witch hunter working for the king. When she is falsely accused of being a witch herself she goes into a whole new world of unknown things.


tags: fantasy / magic / suspense / adventure / ya lit



No comments: