All Our Yesterdays - YA Review by Emily L.



Reader: Emily L.
Age: 16
Title: All Our Yesterdays
Author: Cristin Terrill
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Pub Date: 09/03/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: Yes
Convince us to read the book: It sucked me in and I definitely could not put it down. I feel like anyone could get into this book. Cristin Terrill did an AMAZING job with carrying out the story in a way that kept you on your toes throughout the entire book.
Memorable or Forgettable: I was always wondering what was going to happen next and it was probably one of the least predictable books I have read in a really long time.
Cover: The cover wasn't what convinced me to read the book. If someone hadn't recommended it to me, I probably would have never read it.
Age Range: 14 through 17
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
Annotation: It all starts out in the mind of Em, a prisoner, who has nothing but her conversations with Finn, the guy in the cell next to her. Then it switches to the mind of Marina, an innocent girl, who has always had a privileged life and has always, for as long as she can remember, been in love with her best friend/neighbor.

tags: science fiction / time travel / dystopian / fantasy / paranormal / romance / thriller / mystery / ya lit



No comments: