A Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Reader: Annika M
Age: 14
Title: A Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Author: Brenda Woods
Publisher: G. P. Putnam's Sons
Pub Date: 2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teen’s Top 10: No
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: The most compelling aspect of this book was how you saw the world from each person's point of view. Even though it branched off into different stories, it still centered around the same people.
Did you finish: Yes
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I wasn't disappointed with the book.
Did the cover tempt you and/or reflect the contents of the book: This book was a little dark, so I don't think the cover reflected its contents. The cover is too cheerful. When I saw this book it was backwards on the shelf, so I read the back before looking at the cover. I don't think I would have looked at the book if I'd seen its cover first. The cover looks like it could belong to any happy-go-lucky teen novel.
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

No comments: