Prom & Prejudice

Reader: Olivia
Age: 15
Title: Prom & Prejudice
Author: Elizabeth Eulberg
Publisher: Point
Pub Date: 01/01/2011
Galley: Yes
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: I can't honestly say there was anything compelling about this book. It was boring, badly written, predictable, and if I hadn't been really bored, I never would have read it in the first place.
Did you finish: No
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I wasn't disappointed, exactly, because I never had high expectations to begin with. However, it wasn't enjoyable at all. It's a very quick read, but the story is hard to follow because it's disorganized and doesn't flow very well. It was also very predictable and the characters were two-dimensional.
Comments: If you're into a certain genre it might be entertaining, but there is really no substance or creativity to this book in my opinion.
Cover: The cover definitely wasn't impressive, and although it reflected the book itself, it didn't seem unique in any way.
Age Range: Under 12 to 18 and up
Quality: 1Q How did it get published?
Popularity: 2P Only for special interest

No comments: