Ice


Reader: Maita
Age: 17
Title: Ice
Author: Sarah Beth Durst
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Childrens Publishing
Pub Date: 10/06/2009
Galley: Yes
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: I think the most compelling aspect of the book was the general fairytale theme and the strong female character of the book. But specifically on the plot of the book, nothing really compelling.
Comments: I think the books is very interesting and maybe I just didn't enjoy it very much because I didn't like the fairy tale it was telling. I also thought it was very weird that the girl just didn't want to go home anymore and what she was willing to sacrifice for someone she didn't really know.
Cover: The cover was a turn on. It was very intersting. It also the contents of the book.
Did you finish: Yes
Age Range: 12-15
Quality: 2Q Needs more work
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

No comments: