Desires of the Dead

Reader: Sydney T
Age: 15
Title: Desires of the Dead
Author: Kimberly Derting
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pub Date: 3/15/2011
Galley: Yes
Recommend: Yes
Convince us to read the book: First of all, read the first book; its better. But if you like the first one, then read this one. Most often, sequels are really bad, but this book is an exception.
Compelling Aspect of the Book: I really like the idea of a girl being able to find murdered bodies, even though its a bit creepy. Again, the first book is better, but this one is still good.
Did you finish: Yes
Were you disappointed with the book at all: [spolier alert] I didn't like the sex scene, because it doesn't fit well in the story. The girl never thinks of it again, it doesn't affect her relationship, and I think it was a really random scene. This is pretty much my one problem with this book.
Cover: I really like the cover for this book, and the first book from the series (The Body Finder). The title also grabbed my attention.

No comments: