A School for Unusual Girls - YA Review by Alyissa S


Reader: Alyissa S.
Age: 15
Title: A School for Unusual Girls
Author: Kathleen Baldwin
Publisher: Tor Teen
Pub Date: 05/19/15
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: I love this book! I was at the edge of my seat while reading this book! It was hard to put down. This book couldn't get any better: the romance was on point, the action was on point, and the characters were on point. The only change I would make would be how they explain to Georgiana that it's not a school.
Memorable or Forgettable: The most memorable part of the book was the characters because I can feel what they are going through and I can picture them in my head.
Cover: The cover really goes with the book. They shouldn't change it because it gives the book a mysterious look that everyone would want to read.
Age Range: 14 through 15
Quality: 5Q - Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 4P - Broad general teen appeal


tags:  suspense / romance / historical fiction / Stranje House series / ya lit



No comments: