The Alamo (I, Q #4) - YA Review by Grant D



Reader: Grant D.
Age: 14
Title: The Alamo (I, Q #4)
Author: Michael P. Spradlin, Roland Smith
Publisher: Sleeping Bear Press
Pub Date: 07/01/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book:  I think this book was an average adventure spy book. I would recommend this to people who have read the books before this because this is book four of the series. It seemed like there was barely any character development.
Memorable or Forgettable:  I'm sure that by next year I will have forgotten about this book,  It had a boring, kind of expected story line.
Cover: Yes, I like the cover.  That was one of the reasons I picked it up for the first time. It gave a feel of a mystery book but, it wasn't.
Age Range: 12 through 13
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

tags:  mystery / spy thriller / I, Q / ya lit




No comments: