Premeditated - YA Review by Tori H


Reader: Tori H.
Age: 13
Title: Premeditated
Author: Josin L. McQuein
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Pub Date: 10/08/2013
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: This book had a strong plot voice, descriptive character development and strong dialogue.
Memorable or Forgettable: What made it forgettable for me is that it was just another suicide book. Nothing made it stand out.
Cover: Neither. Honestly I picked up the book because of the title. It didn't reflect the contents at all. In fact I don't know why they chose this cover.
Age Range: 12 through 18 and up
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal
Annotation: My name is Dinah. I have had to change who I am in order to fit in at this private school I just transferred to. I did this to find the guy who drove my cousin Claire to kill herself. I know his name, but I need to get him to trust me.

tags: realistic fiction / contemporary / mystery / thriller / ya lit



No comments: