My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush - YA Review by Ella O.


Reader: Ella O.
Age: 13
Title: My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush
Author: Laura Toffler-Corrie
Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
Pub Date: 08/20/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: Dialogue is pretty good; honestly, this is not my usual genre of book, but I found it interesting. It could use work in the plot, though.
Memorable or Forgettable: It was memorable for me by the way it ended, because happy endings are almost always remembered.
Cover: I did not like the cover of the book at all; it was too lovey-dovey for me, but I though the title was funny.
Age Range: 12 through 13
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal
Annotation: Good plot; good level of goodness and evil. Kind of romance-y.

tags: romance / middle grade / ya lit



No comments: