Ashes on the Waves - YA Review by Danielle M


Reader: Danielle M
Age: 14
Title: Ashes on the Waves
Author: Mary Lindsey
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers
Pub Date: 06/27/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: The suspense at some parts of the book made me want to close the book and just breathe. I got connected to the characters and I felt for them. It was a really interesting plot, and she wrote beautifully.
Memorable or Forgettable: I thought the story was one that I wouldn't really think would be a good one. She took it and made it a pretty good book.
Cover: Yes, the cover made me want to pick the book up. For the most part, it reflected the contents.
Age Range: 12 through 17
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal
Additional CommentsI'd read it again... If I had the time, that is.

tags:  gothic romance / mystery / myth / ya lit



No comments: