Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Reader: Olivia St
Age: 13
Title: Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Author: John Green & David Levithan
Publisher: Dutton Books
Pub Date: April 2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: No
Recommend: Yes
Convince us to read the book: It was better than I expected. The writing is good, and it just has something about it that hooks you. I finished it in a single evening, unable to put it down (even though I probably should have).
Compelling Aspect of the Book: The characters and their distinct personalities really interested me.
Comments: Having no capital letters in the second Will Grayson's perspective bothered me a little. It wasn't really a big deal - it just wasn't what I was used to.
Did the cover tempt you and/or reflect the contents of the book: I didn't think the cover was fantastic, but it was interesting. The idea of the two 'Will Grayson's merging together was really the only thing I could connect to the novel.
Did you finish: Yes
Age Range: 12-17
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal

No comments: