I Funny - YA Review by Eoghan


Reader: Eoghan G
Age: 12
Title: I Funny
Author: James Patterson
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Pub Date: 12/10/12
Galley: No
Top 25: Yes
Convince us to read the book:  I liked this book because it is funny. It has very good dialogue. It helped me relate to the characters. I also liked watching the characters evolve through out the book.
Memorable or Forgettable: The comedy. The jokes in the book were classics but some of them were new to me.
Cover:  It defiantly screamed READ ME! The cover related to the title and book's context.
Age Range: 12-13
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal
Annotation:  Jamie Grimm is a standup comedian with a twist he can't stand.

tags:  standup comedy/ middle school / physical disability / ya lit


No comments: