Evil?

Reader: Sophie D
Age: 13
Title: Evil?
Author: Timothy Carter
Publisher: Flux
Pub Date: Aug. 2009
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: No
Recommend: Yes
Convince us to read the book: It's hilarious. It may not have a very clear plot, but it is very funny and compelling. I could not put this book down.
Compelling Aspect of the Book: This book is very fast paced, which means that you can't stop reading it because you have to know what is going to happen.
Did you finish: Yes
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I was not really disappointed with this book in any way. It is surprising to me that I actually liked it, but it is a great book to read to kill time and I would read it again.
Did the cover tempt you and/or reflect the contents of the book: The cover is so awesome! It's sideways! I have never seen a book with a sideways cover. And the guy on the front has wings, which drew my attention and made me pick up the book.
Age Range: 14-15
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

No comments: