While We Run - YA Review by Katie J


Reader: Katie J.
Age: 14
Title: While We Run
Author: Karen Healey
Publisher: Little, Brown, and Company
Pub Date: 05/27/14
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: I didn't like this book. At all. It's the sequel to When We Wake, and I definitely didn't like that book. If anything, this book was worse than it. It might just be the genre of the book, or a way of writing I'm not used to, but I really didn't like this.
Memorable or Forgettable: It was forgettable because I didn't like how it was written and I didn't like the characters.
Cover: The cover didn't really make much sense to me.
Age Range: 12 through 13
Quality: 1Q How did it get published?
Popularity: 1P Yech! Forced to read it


tags:  science fiction / dystopian / suspence / cryogenics / ya lit



No comments: