Pandemonium - YA Review by Grant D


Reader: Grant D
Age: 13
Title: Pandemonium
Author: Chris Wooding and Cassandra Diaz
Publisher: Scholastic
Pub Date: 02/01/12
Galley: No
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: Pandemonium is an interesting book. The authors' humor shows through in the pictures and dialogue and the book is perfectly set up for a sequel. The problem was that the plot was predictable. I thought the characters were very well thought out and you could see them develop and grow.
Memorable or Forgettable: I enjoyed this book because the sinister characters are shrouded in mystery and I hope that there is an interesting back story that goes with them.
Cover: I love the cover, adventure is my drug and the cover captured me right away. The picture might be a tad bit dark for the over all story.
Age Range: Not provided
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal

tags:  graphic novel / fantasy / adventure / ya lit

No comments: