The Project


Reader: Maddie
Age: 18
Title: The Project
Author: Brian Falkner
Publisher: Random House
Pub Date: 9/13/11
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens Top 10: No
Recommend: Yes
Convince us to read the book: This story is entwined with infinite details and facts that make the story all the more enthralling.
Compelling aspects of the book: The most compelling aspect of the book would be that there is hidden meaning and undertone to everything that has happened in WWII, Leonardo's drawings, and creations.
Were you disappointed with the book at all: No
Cover: Before I read this book I had no idea what the Vitruvian man was. This book gave me the determination and drive to actually pursue the meaning in depth on what the topic was about.
Age Range: 14-15
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 3P Some teen appeal
Comments: What I found enthralling about this story was the history and undertone behind it. I found the werewolf part of the story a little random. But other then that the story was quite elaborately written and made me reluctant to put it down.

No comments: