The Lost Gate

Reader: Maddie S
Age: 17
Title: The Lost Gate
Author: Orson Scott Card
Publisher: Tom Doherty Associates
Pub Date: 2010
Galley: Yes
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: The most compelling aspect of the book is the fact that there is a world full of people with powers and abilities. Everyone is better at something and these peoples’ abilities are better emphasized.
Did you finish: Yes
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I was a little disappointed with the turn of the story and how the main character had to leave. There was so much deceit and anger in the story it was oddly unrealistic.
Comments: The book makes me contemplate my abilities, and my independency overall.
Cover: I saw a book on the cover of a book and I was just enthralled. Then I realized the book really didn't have to do with any books.
Age Range: 14-15
Quality: 2Q Needs more work
Popularity: 2P Only for special interest

No comments: