Love Disguised - YA Review by Emily L.



Reader: Emily L.
Age: 15
Title: Love Disguised
Author: Lisa Klein
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's
Pub Date: 07/30/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: Yes
Convince us to read the book: The detail in this book made me feel like I was actually in London along with Meg and Will. It made me feel like I personally knew each and every one of the characters.
Memorable or Forgettable: This book will be memorable for me because it really felt like I experienced everything the characters did. I actually formed attachments to the characters, like they were people that I actually knew.
Cover:  The cover is actually what made me pick up this book. If I didn't see the cover, I would never have had the pleasure of reading this amazing book.
Age Range: 16 through 18 and up
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
Additional Comments: This book is for more mature readers. If you can't focus very well, I would not recommend this book for you.
Annotation: Love Disguised is a fiction that goes back and forth between the points of view of William Shakespeare and Long Meg. Long Meg was known to be William Shakespeare's muse; this book tells the story of how Long Meg and Will fall in love. nIt also tells about the friendship between Will and Mack, who is actually Meg in disguise.


tags: historical fiction / romance / historical romance / ya lit



No comments: