Taste Test - YA Review by Katie J



Reader: Katie J
Age: 13
Title: Taste Test
Author: Kelly Fiore
Publisher: Walker Books
Pub Date: 08/27/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: Yes
Convince us to read the book: I really liked this book. It blends love and cooking in an irresistible book. One reason I enjoyed this book is because I enjoy cooking. Another reason I enjoyed this book is because of the suspense, and you never know what is going to happen. For example, you would never guess who is vandalizing the set.
Memorable or Forgettable: It was memorable for me because it blended romance and competition in an irresistible blend. I also liked the connection it had to my life.
Cover: I didn't really like the cover because it is one color (blue) with the title in white letters.
Age Range: 12 through13
Quality:  4Q Better than most
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
Annotation: A boy and girl competing in a reality cooking show struggle to keep their love for one another hidden as the competition heats up and strange things begin to happen on the set of Test Kitchen.

tags:  romance / suspense / ya lit



No comments: