Earth Girl - YA Review by Katie J



Reader: Katie J
Age: 13
Title: Earth Girl
Author: Janet Edwards
Publisher: Prometheus Books
Pub Date: 03/05/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: I didn't love this book, but I didn't hate it either.  I thought the plot didn't have a ton of action, but I loved the characters.  The main character, Jarra, is so realistic, and I really understood her and related to her. I thought it was really slow and didn't have a lot of action. 
Memorable or Forgettable: Once again, I really like how realistic and life-like the characters are.
Cover: The cover looked interesting, so I read it.
Age Range: 12 through 13
Quality: 2Q Needs more work
Popularity: 2P Only for special interest
Additional Comments:  I think that if you enjoy the Futuristic-Fiction kind of book, you might enjoy this.

tags:  science fiction / disability / action / ya lit



No comments: