Anna and the French Kiss

Reader: Kelly S
Age: 18
Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Dutton Books
Pub Date: 12/2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: Yes
Recommend: Yes
Convince us to read the book: This is one of the best books I have ever read. The author has an incredible knack for writing and makes me feel as though I am each character in the book. I go through there happy times and the struggles. It made me a better person to read this book because it talked a lot about friendship and doing what you love.
Compelling Aspect of the Book: I loved when he climbed the stairs to see her even though he is afraid of heights.
Comments: FABULOUS!
Did you finish: Yes
Cover: The cover made me want to pick up the book and try it and reading the back sucked me in. I think the cover is great!
Age Range: 14 to 18 up
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 5P Everyone wants to read it

No comments: