Invisible


Reader: Maddie S
Age: 17
Title: Invisible
Author: Hugues de Montablembert
Publisher: Atria Books
Pub Date: Jan 2010
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: No
Recommend: No
Compelling Aspect of the Book: The most compelling aspect of the book is how this man continued to live even though he couldn't see. He was able to do things that people only dream of, and he was blind. I found that incredible.
Were you disappointed with the book at all: I was a little irritated with all the philosophy. I felt like the author was trying to teach me the meaning of life. He was trying to teach me how to live mine which I did not care for.
Comments: I really enjoyed how the story was written. It wasn't written in the normal verse, but in smaller paragraphs and different colors. I enjoyed the mystery to what was going to happen with the text.
Cover: I did not find the cover that tasteful.
Did you finish: Yes
Age Range: 16-17
Quality: 3Q Readable
Popularity: 2P Only for special interest

No comments: