Fire

Reader: Manee T
Age: 16
Title: Fire
Author: Kristin Cashore
Publisher: Dial Books
Pub Date: 09/2009
Galley: Yes
Nominate for Teens’ Top 10: No
Did it reflect the contents: Yes, because it was had a very nice soft red shading that resembles a different form for the title "Fire" which made it stand out.
Recommend: Yes
Convince to read book: If you love supernatural books, or magical realism or even fantasy books, you'll definitely want to read this prequel to Graceling.
Did you finish: No
Were you disappointed with the book at all: This book was put in high regards because of Graceling, which I hadn't read, however I was very intrigued and pulled into the story. I only regret that I don't have the time to finish it.
Age Range: 14-15, 16-17, 18 up
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 5P Everyone wants to read it
Comments: I expect Kristin Cashore to have more books put into the galley collection.

No comments: