The F-It List - YA Review by Tori H.



Reader: Tori H.
Age: 13
Title: The F-It List
Author: Julie Halpern
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Pub Date: 11/12/13
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book:  The plot was exciting. The characters were good and the dialogue was impressive.
Memorable or Forgettable: It was forgettable, but it still was a good book. It was just another one of those bucket list books. It just blended in with the rest of the crowd. It didn't have any qualities that made it stand out.
Cover: It kind of reflected the contents. Its a piece of notebook paper; it's what Becca wrote her F-It list on.
Age Range: 12 through 18 and up
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
Annotation: I have decided to forgive my best friend Becca, and now I have found out that she has cancer. She wants me to help her complete her bucket list (I mean F-It List). I hope I can satisfy her.

tags: contemporary / realistic fiction / ya lit




No comments: