My Best Everything - YA Review by Ruby F



Reader: Ruby F.
Age: 14
Title: My Best Everything
Author: Sarah Tomp
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Pub Date: 03/03/15
Galley: Yes
Top 25: No
Convince us to read the book: I really enjoyed reading My Best Everything. The story line was unlike any other book I'd read before and it had just the right amount of action. There was an insane amount of character development in not just the main character Lulu, but in the lesser characters as well.
Memorable or Forgettable: My Best Everything was a wonderfully written book. The thing that I appreciated the most about the story was that it was a completely original and unique novel.
Cover: The cover was as alternative as the story line itself, and I loved the simplicity of it. It didn't quite come off as a reflection of the contents, but it's certainly an interesting illustration.
Age Range: 14 through 17
Quality: 4Q Better than most
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal


tags:  coming of age / ya lit




No comments: