Killer Instinct - YA Review by Tori H



Reader: Tori H.
Age: 13
Title: Killer Instinct
Author: S. E. Green
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pub Date: 05/06/14
Galley: Yes
Top 25: Yes
Convince us to read the book: This book had very strong and interesting character development and plot. It was a great, strong book.
Memorable or Forgettable: It was memorable, because this girl starts punishing criminals for their crimes in a odd yet perfect way.
Cover: It tempted me because it is blood washing down a drain. It reflected the contents because of the whole serial killer aspect.
Age Range: 14 through 18 and up
Quality: 5Q Hard to imagine a better book
Popularity: 4P Broad general teen appeal
Additional CommentsIt is a great book, but it isn't for everyone. I think you have to be ok with graphic details.
Annotation: Hello, my name is Lane. I am a perfect student with good grades, but I have one kink - I am fascinated with serial killers.

tags:  thriller / serial killers / ya lit




No comments: